Custom Search

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Back

19 April 2015


Back in the gym. Vacation was fun, drank too much but managed to keep the weight down to a svelte 214. Of course, lifting felt like shit.

Squat 135x5, 225x3, 275x3, 315x2, 345 x 3s x 5, then a few lighter sets

Hip injury has healed somewhat, now I just have to build back some strength. 345 felt awful and heavy. Will stay at the same weight this week and hope it feels lighter.

Rack pull 335 x 3s x 5

This felt better. I'll do it for another week, then switch to singles 3x/week, like I did on the deadlift singles program. Can't wait to hurt myself again.

Glute-ham raise x8, x6, x4

Leg press 5 plates x 15

Leg extension 1s x 10

Ab machine 3s x 8

25 minutes cycling.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to have you back. I wish I were able to drink too much. Nice numbers.

Fatman said...

Thanks. My lower body training logs have been pretty much cut/paste as of late. Maybe I'll just do that and change the dates, ha.

Anonymous said...

Do you ever on vacation go fuck around with the machines and dumbbells in the hotel? I do, sadly. Or not sadly.