Custom Search

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Serratus Posterior Superior

12 January 2016


Never even knew this muscle existed, but it does, and when it gets tight you start experiencing shooting pain through your shoulder and down your arm. Left shoulder has been bothering me (to various degrees of discomfort) throughout this last training cycle, and I was pretty sure I'd torn my rotator cuff or something. Turns out it's this little thing under my traps and to the side of my scapula. Did some targeted trigger point release on it yesterday and it hurts like hell.

But at least I don't need shoulder surgery yet, so that's a plus.

Mid-shin pull 385 lbs. x 5, 350 lbs. x 5 - doing these for reps is tough even with a light weight.

Bent-over row 5x5 - got a massive low back pump from these.

Olympic squats 2s x 8 - these really bothered my knee, even though I only used a very light weight. I'll stick to squatting once per week for the time being.

Leg curl 3s x 8

No comments: