Custom Search

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Piriformative Experience

17 February 2016


Mid-shin deadlift 435 lbs. x 3, 415 lbs. 2s x 3

Piriformis is still bothering me when I walk and do other movements, but surprisingly I did not feel any pain doing my block pulls. I debated over whether to use a belt on the heaviest set (our of caution), decided against it and still made all three reps. So I am happy to report that I completed this training cycle without using the belt for pulls at all, and only once for squats (probably twice when I squat on Saturday, provided I can squat without piriformis pain).

Also weights felt light, if it wasn't for the ass pain issue I would have done a heavier set and maybe an extra back-off one too.

Bent-over row 5x5 - went a bit lighter than usual until the last 2 sets.

Seated leg curl 4s x 8

No comments: