Custom Search

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New 2011!

Just got back from my travels and will be looking for a gym soon. Didn't do too much in the meantime, but didn't stop training either. My program was far from regular but generally it went something like this:

Day 1 - Cable training, pull
Day 2 - Cable training, push
Day 3 - Several pushup, squat and abdominal variations for a lot of sets
Repeat

Managed to keep the bodyweight down despite heavy eating and drinking (or at least managed not to gain too much), muscle tone is still okay. Will probably hit the gym tomorrow to see how the strength levels are holding up. I'm planning to restart the 5/3/1 program as soon as possible, using the numbers I managed to hit in the last two weeks of training as my maxes. Will see how that goes.

No comments: