Custom Search

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Upper Body Volume Day

23 April 2013


Legs and lower back were completely fried today, extreme DOMS the likes of which I haven't experienced in years. Just standing with the bar over my head during military presses felt like I was getting crushed. I had to belt up on the last set, as my lower back started to cramp up.

Bench press warmup to 285x2 (long pause at chest), 300 lbs. x 3 sets x 5 - moderately easy, much better than last week, especially considering zero leg drive today

Bench press with SlingShot 315 lbs. x 8

Standing military press 165 lbs. x 3 x 5 - had to use belt on the last set, legs and back hurt like hell

Neutral-grip pullups 6 sets x 5

Dips 2 sets x 10, 1 x 12

Seated DB curls 4 sets x 8

DB skullcrushers 3 x 8-12

EZ bar curls 2 x 10

No comments: